With so many minibus leasing companies around there is a lot of choice available for your school, but the cheapest option may not be the best option for you. The cheaper quotes may have hidden charges or additional services not be included and the cheaper quote could turn out to be very expensive in the long term.
If you are asking for a quote, we would advise you to outline exactly what you want out of your minibus to fulfill your needs and requirements, and then give the same specific information to each potential supplier.
Make Sure You Are Comparing Like-for-Like Quotes
Key things to consider when you are reviewing like for like quotes include;
- Annual mileage
- Length of contract
- Any additional add-ons which are/are not included (maintenance, services, repairs and annual road licence)
- Is there one point of contact? It makes your life much easier and there is only one number to remember.
What you can expect from the School Minibus Company
With our independent and impartial advice, our school minibus leasing experts will help you find a minibus to match your needs and your budget. We can offer you a complete service – From driver training, supply of your minibus, maintenance, service and repair are all included in the contract hire – we even include your annual road licence – So you don’t have to worry.
Our leasing plans include:
- Fixed cost budgeting with equal monthly payments
- A monthly payment that covers all your servicing and repair costs
- Your school minibus will come with free school logo and livery
- Safety inspections if required
- Annual road fund licence (vehicle tax or vehicle excise duty), with the choice of breakdown cover within our optional maintenance packages
- Competitive pricing – Our focus is on achieving the most cost effective leasing solution for you which not only includes the monthly cost but the actual running costs of the minibus itself
- No hard sell or pushy salespeople – Our specialist team are here to help and want to help you make the right decision based on your specific requirements.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of minibus leasing, fill in the contact form below, or simply call the School Minibus team on 01273 005 199.